Addressing Bullying Behaviour forum 2015
In October 2015, the Commissioner for Children and Young People WA hosted a forum during Children’s Week on how to address bullying behaviour in children and young people.
Over 300 attendees joined Acting Commissioner Jenni Perkins and four expert presenters who share a wealth of knowledge and experience about bullying and how we can support our children and young people’s wellbeing:
- Winthrop Professor Donna Cross
- Psychologist Eileen Kuruckchi
- ‘Cyber Savvy Leaders’ and Year 10 students, Sam and Niamh.
- PowerPoint presentation: Addressing Bullying Behaviour in Children and Young People (PDF 2.79MB)
- Anti-bullying learning and teaching resource: “Fix It” – a moving video developed by students at three Catholic primary and secondary schools in Wollongong.