This website has been designed to meet the Government of Western Australia's standard established for web accessibility and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. If you have any problems using this website please contact us.
The accessibility features available on this website include:
- instructions for re-sizing text
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- printer-friendly pages
- links to free software plug-ins.
Text on this site can be resized by:
- clicking the 'A+' or 'A-'icon at the top right hand side of the screen, above the search bar.
- using the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu
- pressing the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in and out
- pressing Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel.
This website is designed for easy navigation. The landing page contains a menu for all website sections and links to the latest news, projects and information.
To search for items within this website:
- find the search box at the top right side of the page
- enter the search terms and click the blue arrow.
To identify your current location and to jump between pages, a breadcrumb trail is found at the top of each page within the website.
For a print-friendly version of any document on this website, click the print icon displayed on the screen.
Some documents and files on this website may require additional software.
PDF documents: Adobe PDF Reader
Flash documents: Adobe Flash Players
In addition, large print or alternate format copies of Commissioner for Children and Young People publications can be obtained by making a request to the Commissioner’s office.